2008年11月9日 星期日

作文-How Do I Handle My Stress

How Do I Handle My Stress

It was not difficult to deal with stress.Nowadays,many people are worried about making a living or the other things while the pressure always around these things.If we can't handle our stress in life,and it will bring pain to us.

When I have some stress I will tell my friends,my family and my teachers.I think there is nobody doesn't want to share their happy,their sorrow to the people they think to be important.

I'm a person that seldom have pressure.Maybe I had,but not so much.Or because I have s good family.My dad always told me "Never say die." when I met stress,my mom also.I always told them what happen in school and what happen in life.As well as I talked with my friends and went out with them.Or I'll go to bookstore only myself.But the point is, it doesn't matter go out with friends or talk with other guys.Finding the way most suitable for you!No day passes without some grief.As long as we face every problem,every pressure and let bygones be bygones.Our life will be more and more colorful.




沒有留言: