2008年11月2日 星期日

全部

[1-4阿倫]

1. 雖然Lily生來又瞎又聾,但她從來不氣餒 .

Although Lily born with blind and deaf, but she never discouraged.

2.她的故事證明了,我們只要努力必能成功。

Her story proves that that we can succeed as long as our we work hard.

3.昨天晚上我感覺有點不舒服。

I felt a little uncomfortable last night . (訂正錯誤- 知道了feel-felt last night 要放在句子的後面)

4.我的媽媽要我去看中醫師。

My mother asked me to see the Chinese medicine .

5.她說中藥比西藥天然。

She said that Chinese medicine is natural than western medicine. (訂正錯誤 原本寫的than western medicine natural) .

阿倫多寫了一題
[5-9陶融]
5.她說中藥比西藥天然。
She said that the traditional Chinese medicine is more natural than the western medicine.

6.我生病的時候通常會去看西醫。
I fall ill usually will go to see the doctor practicing western medicine.

7.但是我想我有另外的選擇了。
But I thought that I had other choice.


8.年輕人和老年人的睡眠習慣很不相同。
The young people and senior citizen's sleep custom is not very same.


9.許多年輕人往往很晚還不睡,第二天早上就不能早起。

Many young people are very often late have not rested, second day of early morning cannot get up early.

[10-13]楊舒羽

10.老年人通常晚上沒事做,所以很早上床。
The old usually have nothing to do , so they get up earlier.

11.這兩種不同的睡眠習慣,那一種比較有益健康呢?
Which is good for our health between the different sleeping habits?

12.其實,只要睡飽,早睡晚睡都沒關係。
In fact, as long as you sleep enough, it doesn't matter whether sleep early or sleep late.

13.每次放假,我都會到台灣某個地方去旅行。
When I have a vacation, I go to travel somewhere in Taiwan.

[14-18賀]

15. 我們在那兒待了三天,很欣賞那裏的山林和海洋。
We stayed there for three days and appreciated mountains,wood and ocean at there.

16.這學期還沒結束,可是我們就在計畫夏天的旅行了。
This semester not finished yet but we're planing for the trip in summer.

17.我們大概會到台灣東部去,因為那裡風景很美。
We will go Eastern Taiwan probably because of the scenery is so beautiful there.

18.
如果當時Allen開慢一點,就不會發生車禍了。(與過去事實相反的假設)
If Allen had driven slowly a bit,the accident would not have been happened.

[19-22吳芸]

19. 當Greg醒來時,發覺自己被綁在樹上。
Greg found be tied on a tree when he woke up.

20. 看到那些照片,我不禁想起美好的昔日時光。
I can't help thinking of beautiful past time when I looked at that pictures.

21.由於經濟不景氣(economic recession),Han發現要維持收支平衡越來越難了。
Because economic recession,Han found that keep balanced revenue and expenditure is getting more and more difficult.

22.在飛往倫敦的班機上,我碰巧遇見鄰居。

I meeting my neighborhood in flied to London's flight by chance


[23-26謝雯雯]

23. 當Derek 看到Eric的新髮型時,忍不住笑了出來。

Derek can't help laughing when he saw Eric's new hair style.

24.沿著岸邊妳可以看到好幾家咖啡店。

Along with the shore and can see a couple of coffee shop.

25. 如果你想要成功,你就應該儘可能把握每一個機會。

You should seize every chance as possible as you can if you want to succeed.


26.去年七月,Frank向Sophia求婚,兩個月後他們就結婚了。

Frank proposed to Sophia last July and they married after 2 month s later.

沒有留言: